Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's About That Time of Year

Time to get retrospective and look back at the top metal/rock/heavy/deathy/techy/br00tal/'core albums from 2010. 

I tried to go out of my box as much as possible this year to try and check out material I wouldn't normally listen to or am not familiar with.

That being said, there were a lot of good albums that came out this year, some of which I didn't get to listen to, some of which I really didn't like, and some of which I listened to more than I probably should.

Before I get my list out, feel free to comment on what your favorite album or albums were from 2010, regardless of genre. I love checking out lots of stuff, so long as it isn't country or the auto-tuned malarkey you hear on the radio. It was a fairly decent year for music, so check back soon for my little old list.

Thanks and have a good New Year and Holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment